MediaStyle’s founding partner and strategist Ian Capstick will teach you the importance of communications in any organization, and why it is integral to your organization’s business plan.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the following concepts:
• The value of a communications plan in relation to your organization’s goals
• The elements of a communications plan
• Understanding your organization’s communications climate
• Crafting a communications strategy for your organization and following through
Effectively, this workshop is a comprehensive guide to understanding the importance of communications in an organizational context, and learning how to implement a communications plan.
This workshop will also cover:
• Setting communications goals
• Building an online presence through social media
• Crafting key messages
• How to reach your target audiences
This half-day session is a beginner-level approach to everything communications-related for your organization. Bring your questions, and prepare to have them answered! Register for the workshop here.
Our March 2016 workshops are offered at a discount when purchased together. If you plan on attending more than one of MediaStyle’s winter workshops, send an email to email@example.com to specify which ones, and purchase your package from this page.