MediaStyle’s founding partner and strategist Ian Capstick will help you and your organization create effective online content and learn how to measure its success.
We’ll teach you how to analyze your current communications climate in order to reach the audience you need, and craft compelling messages to resonate with them.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the following concepts and skills:
- Comprehensive communications auditing training
- What you and your organization should be measuring to determine success
- The powerful information you can find out through analytics on Twitter, Facebook and Google
- Creating a Google Analytics dashboard that’s meaningful to your organization
- Setting benchmarks/goals, and tracking these against your communications plan
- What content works best on social media? How should you make a plan to increase engagement with users? Where does the role of online advertising come into play?
- Using all forms of media to fulfill your communications goals
This workshop is a comprehensive guide to effectively promoting your organization in a digital sphere.
A limited number of spots are available with the fees waived for registered charities and certified B Corporations. Please email email@example.com to confirm availability.