Labour Day weekend is just around the corner, and it usually represents the end of summer and a return to work or school. But the fun of summer doesn't have to end just yet. We've put together a list of our top 5 summer-vibe places on Bank Street you should visit to keep the summer feelings going - this weekend and beyond!
1. What goes better than summer and burgers? We love Burgers and Fries Forever at 329 Bank St. What we're most excited for at BFF? The AVOCONTROL burger! Available for one week from Sept 1 - 7th. The burger features panko deepfried avocados, Doritos, chipotle lime sour cream, micro greens 🌿, and cheddar!
2. Of course, no summer meal is complete without ice cream. Tired on regular old Vanilla? Try out an exciting new flavour at Moo Shu located at 477 Bank St. Even better - they have the incredible Bubble Waffles available now!
3. Yes, Yoga is a great year-round activity, and Pure Yoga makes us feel especially summer-y. Maybe it's their bright, beautiful space at 359 Bank Street, or their awesome roster of yoga teachers who radiate sunshine - either way, going to a Pure Yoga class will definitely give you that happy summer endorphin kick.
4. New to Downtown Bank, but oh-so-totally great for summer feelings is Naturally Vain at 433 Bank St. We think he perfect way to combat any end of summer blues is by taking a bath with a Watermelon Bathbomb! Not a bathbomb fan? Naturally Vain has a great selection of other products including scrubs and soap bars.
5. Foster's Sports Centre gives us summer vibes - all year long! Did you know they are Ottawa’s oldest bike shop, with over 50 years in business? Stop in at 305 Bank Street and see their huge inventory. They have a great team that will be happy to answer any questions and find your perfect fit.